Here's a little background about me:
- I love to develope web applications and work on games on my spare time.
- I started to learn programming when I was 12 by learning html and creating a lot of empty web pages for fun.
- First programming language that I worked with was BASIC in highschool. Later on I learned MatLab and Fortran. I was Studying Aerospace at the time.
- I didn't finish my degree and immigrated to United states. Started college to get my degree in Computer Science.
- After I transferred to University of Washington, I started to work as a Researcher on a HoloLens Project.
- Later on along with good friend and classmate of mine Conard James Faraon started the Humpback Whale Social Call(HWSC) Project.
- HWSC is a database platform for an oceanography research on humpback whales. We are developing a platform for marine biologists to upload and share the recorded sounds of Humpback whales around the globe.
- When it comes to web development, Although it's always fun to play with CSS and design the front end, I rather to work on the backend.
- On September 2018, I and Erfan Dastournejad started a project called Artifice. It is a boardgame that uses AR as a component in the mechanics of the game. it is novel idea that we started to design and develop from scratch.